At a Glance
- Full time Warehouse Associate position | 12-hour weekend shifts | No experience necessary | Immediate start
- Essential Business adhering to Social Distancing and COVID-19 prevention guidelines within the workplace
- Starting rate of $14.00 / hour + temporary COVID-19 hourly bonus rate = $15 per hour
- Self-motivated, reliable and ambitious team player
- Availability to work Weekend Day Shift schedule of Friday - Sunday, 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Competitive benefits package including health and dental insurance, PTO and paid holidays
- Previous hands-on experience with picking/packing highly desirable | Training provided
- Internet company | Small business | Entrepreneurial spirit
- Visit us at www.cat5.com for a peek at our team and work hard/play hard atmosphere!
We are currently seeking rockstar Warehouse Associates with an exceptional work ethic and eye for detail to join our growing team. This position is responsible for filling customer orders in a manner that meets the Cat5 standard for productivity, quality, and accuracy. Each member of the team is fully committed to the Cat5 mission to provide a best-in-class experience to our many thousands of customers.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who enjoys being part of a dynamic team in a fun environment. This person demonstrates a positive attitude and consistently performs their duties with both speed and accuracy to achieve our order fulfillment goals. They quickly develop a flair for using the latest in handheld technology and process methods to pick, pack, and ship orders.
- Accurately hand-pick merchandise to fulfill a high volume of orders
- Pack orders using the appropriate materials and organize by shipment priority
- Assist in loading delivery trucks using pallet jack
- Receive new merchandise and move inventory into designated spaces
- Comply with individual and team performance and productivity goals
- Abide by all company policies and procedures
- Assist in keeping warehouse neat, safe, clean and operating efficiently
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to COVID-19 prevention protocol within the workplace
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work the assigned schedule including:
- availability and willingness to work occasional overtime, weekends and/or holidays
- Follow and carry out instructions with minimum supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain standing for prolonged periods of time
- Constant walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions
- Ability to lift and maneuver heavy items up to 75 lbs occasionally
- Ability to frequently push/pull a handcart containing merchandise
- Sufficient knowledge and skill to satisfactorily complete equipment training programs, such as forklift certification; and use all facility equipment for its intended use, in a safe manner
- Background check required
- Prior warehouse or distribution center experience
- Prior forklift experience
Founded in 2004, Cat5 Commerce is a fast-growing internet retail company, We own and operate online webstores including TacticalGear.com and WorkBoots.com. The core of our business consists of ecommerce, digital marketing, and software development. Since day one, it has been our mission to deliver an extraordinary shopping experience to our customers. We accomplish this through custom application development, comprehensive online marketing strategies, and a customer-centric approach to business.
Recognized as a Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, we create dynamic teams where individuals can rise to the challenge, put forth their best work, and have fun while doing so! We believe that providing St. Louis’ best and brightest talent with a healthy company culture, top-notch benefits package, and a positive work environment are key to the long term success of our company and our resident Cat5’ers.