Excellent opportunity and entry point into a rising Ecommerce business and growing inside sales and account management team!
At a Glance
- Account Management position w/ a customer-centric approach
- Highly motivated and passionate about relationship building and customer advocacy
- Internet company | Small business | Entrepreneurial spirit
- Exemplary verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Tech-savvy, highly productive, and resourceful w/ the tools at hand
- Please submit both resume and a cover letter stating desired salary
We are currently seeking a dynamic team player to take on the role of Account Manager within our ever-growing organization. This position is responsible for supporting our Strategic Account Team's initiatives, including processing large volume orders placed through TacticalGear.com and WorkBoots.com as well as fostering relationships within our existing customer base.
Direct experience not required, however the ideal candidate will possess 1-3 years demonstrated success within account management or customer success management roles. They proactively communicate with all customers to achieve agreed upon outcomes and contribute towards Cat5’s excellent reputation as an outstanding partner within the tactical industry. They embrace new challenges and quickly step up to meet the needs of an evolving team and role while remaining fully committed to Cat5’s mission to provide a best-in-class experience to our customers.
- Quickly gain an understanding of our core customer base, our capabilities, our websites and brands
- Work with military, law enforcement and government agencies
- Establish and maintain positive customer and vendor relationships
- Communicate with major customers on a regular basis, proactively share purchase opportunities, and promptly respond to inquiries
- Assist with the timely and complete resolution of order issues or complications
- Provide support in the completion of CRM data entry, bid contracts, and sample requests
- Document all sales processes and correspondence with exceptional attention to detail and timelines
- 2+ years prior experience within an account management role or customer success management experience
- Excellent customer service provider: actively listens to customer input and feedback, proactively identifies customer needs and responds promptly
- Diligent and proactive coordinator between purchasing/vendor management, customer relations, and other internal partners
- Team contributor who successfully manages their day to day work independently
- Superb critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Articulate, engaging and persuasive communication style
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of Google Drive
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt communication style to a variety of audiences and situations
- Prior experience within the ecommerce industry
- Prior purchasing/procurement experience
- Acumatica software experience
Cat5 Commerce is an online retail company based in Chesterfield, Missouri. We operate a handful of niche ecommerce destinations serving the tactical, outdoor and workwear markets including TacticalGear.com and WorkBoots.com
We have enjoyed consistent growth with each passing year, and strive to actively recruit and retain the best and brightest talent. Recognized as a Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, our culture provides a healthy, challenging and people-focused atmosphere. We offer a top-tier benefits package and collaborative workspace for those who thrive in a casual yet fast paced environment.